Fischer Identity - Midwest Sales Director
Seeking an experienced, highly motivated sales professional to manage our Mid-West region in the US. This position is responsible to sell into new clients, provide account oversight of existing customers and support channel partners, reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales. The Sales Director will be responsible for selling Fischer’s Identity Management solutions by understanding the client's business, their respective industry, identifying needs which the company can help resolve, developing compelling business value proposals and closing business. The Sales Director will also develop and maintain trusted relationships with senior level decision makers and other key buyers within their accounts and partners.
- Demonstrate the ability to address each customer's unique requirements, while providing the proper information and appropriate solution based on the customer's specific needs.
- Develop territory and account plans specific to the assigned geographic.
- Meet or exceed revenue quota goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Engage and work with business partners where appropriate.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop outbound territory marketing campaigns.
- Follow-up on all leads supplied and ensure internal systems are updated.
- Strategize with the appropriate technical resources to demonstrate Fischer’s advantages to the customer.
- Provide customer account management post-sale to ensure ongoing coverage including new sales opportunities.
- Understand and work in all aspects of the sales cycle, including qualifying, presentations, demonstrations, RFP responses, negotiations and the closing process.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the customers, the prospects, the partners and the competitors.
- Understand and communicate all product and technological strategies employed by competitive and complementary organizations in the Fischer market space.
- Maintain the highest level of customer and partner satisfaction within the accounts in your territory.
- Coordinate, plan, and schedule sales support functions with Technical Sales staff.
- Territory Management: Manage territory, considering each and all accounts collectively; establish accurate plans and forecasts; prioritize efforts; generate short term results while holding a long-term perspective to maximize overall territory viability.
- Customer Focus: Act in ways that demonstrate customer focus and satisfaction by building effective relationships with customers, identifying, meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Partner Focus: Act in ways that demonstrate partner focus and satisfaction by building effective relationships with partners, identifying, meeting and exceeding partner expectations.
- Effective Communication: Deliver oral and written communications that are impactful and persuasive with their intended audience.
- Industry Knowledge: In-depth knowledge of given industry and relevant marketplace; can speak with authority, e.g., on industry trends, best practices, competitive practices, regulatory issues, etc.
- Effective Selling: Utilize solutions-oriented, systematic approach to selling, leverage mastery of sales best practices and Fischer’s sales methodology.
- Business Acumen: Understand key aspects of business, e.g., business models and competitive positioning; also understand how business operates, including role of structure, systems, and processes; can speak in business language when applying professional expertise.
Education - Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in an IT, business or sales related field.
Travel - Business travel of approximately 50 percent annually
Experience Requirements – Seven years of Business to Business sales experience, preferably three years in the Identity Management or Security Industries with proven results in a quota-oriented sales environment